Florida Power And Light Company Phone Numbers and Emails

fpl_ebill@billing.fpl.com
support@fpl.com
Is this your business?

Florida Power And Light Company Customer Service Overview

• Florida Power And Light Company Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    96% phone 4% email
  • The best phone number to call Florida Power And Light Company is 8004688243. 78% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 66% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 8002255797.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 5 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Florida Power And Light Company may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, address or social security number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Florida Power And Light Company Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 468-8243
Total calls: 6 845 Issues resolved: 227 Last call: Jul 19, 2024

At first glance, it seems that getting through to contact Florida Power And Light Company support is not an easy task and most of the reviews posted on PissedConsumer are about this.

The automated Florida Power And Light Company customer service phone system is actually very convenient to use. Dial (800) 468-8243 and voice prompts will guide you through the menu items and the best solution will be found. In addition, you need to remember that only urgent problems, billing, and payments issues can be solved by Florida Power And Light Company number. The customer service team operates during regular business hours for all inquiries.

There is no Florida Power And Light Company support email address. Consumers can send a letter to the corporate office including contact information and account number. Keep in mind that no personal data like checking account, bank account, or credit card information could be mentioned in the letter for Florida Power And Light Company customer service.

The firm’s representatives believe that issues can be easily resolved using the mobile application or in your account. The Florida Power And Light Company’s website contains all the necessary tools to manage customers’ accounts, make payments, and get all information.

This business is represented in several social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, and Youtube. Type @insideFPL in the search bar to find them on Twitter, or @fplconnect on Facebook.

Social media is filled with negative customer reviews about the inability to contact the support team and get feedback from them. Florida Power And Light support actively uses social media to engage with customers. In order to assist, Florida Power And Light Company customer service offers to send a private message with the account number and best contact phone number to reach you.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
Guest-5944169
Billing question
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Your customer service absolutely stinks. Used all means but not allowed to speak to a person and your interactive session was terrible.

KarenandCharles P
Total lack of understanding and respect of its older customers many of whom don’t have the knowledge of how to operate a computer & don’t own a computer or smart phone
1.6

I want to talk to a person!! Bill was supposed to be set up for auto pay.

Had bill due 3-14 for $21.69 & I believe that was withdrawn. I lost track of how many 800 #s Ive called and they all go to the same annoying male voice. I understand why everyone is *** on line about your so called version of customer service. 72 & not great on online stuff.

Youre a Florida company and Florida is full of older people You need to do better! #313-268-**** Address is 939 Lemon Bluff Road
Osteen Fl 32764

Joe H Irt
Terrible Customer Service and Website, just an awful excuse for a company
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I have had service with them for over a year and when I was going to sell my house, I asked to have my service cut off. The people ended up backing out and when I called to keep my service on, a week prior, they cut it off anyways.

I had to repay the deposit and start a new service. I paid a week prior until the due date, and now they have returned all of my payments, and now I cannot pay online. It says it has a 3 day grace period, not a week and a half. I was trying to do the right thing and they screwed my anyways.

What was a hundred dollar bill is now over 350 and I cannot even pay online because of their incompetence. Their customer service is absolutely awful as well. Their AI tool is garbage, and after 42 minutes of being on hold, I was sent to an outsourced woman who didn't even know what I was talking about. Just an inferior company and shouldn't be allowed to operate.

The way they get around being a competent company is they're the only game in town, and they know. Just a terrible company and it shows, just not in my reviews, but literally anyone that has to experience they sheer ineptitude of how to operate.

Guest-5709570
Ring charged 810.00 deposit after being with them a year

I have an airbnb that during slow months not so good and the payouts from the management company can be a few weeks but because it was not paid on time they gave me a 810.00 bill
Not realizing I have two power bills . And only gave me a few weeks to pay it and my bill or threatened to cut me off .
Poor customer service and the bills has been rediculous. They should be stopped
I have a neighbor that had a 4 thousand dollar bill when they switched over they never sent her a bill she tried to tell them they ignored her and finally cut her off

How Good is Florida Power And Light Company's Customer Service?

Salmaan Gbu
Salmaan Gbu
Feels Satisfied | Jul 17, 2024

Very good

Zedric Zqb
Zedric Zqb
Feels Disappointed | Jul 13, 2024

I need a surg protector reinstall I called made an appointment and nobody showed up now can't get anybody to help to reinstall PLEASE HELP

Lynnann Gop
Lynnann Gop
Feels Satisfied | Jun 28, 2024

Easy to reach them, pleasant customer representative and quick service. Very customer oriented.

Garret Krb
Garret Krb
Feels Satisfied | Jun 04, 2024

I don’t know I never talked with anyone.

Kaleena Tvf
Kaleena Tvf
Feels Disappointed | May 18, 2024

Customer service at all

Debbye p Kxn
Debbye p Kxn
Feels Disappointed | May 08, 2024

cannot reach a REAL person to help me. need a number

Summary of Florida Power And Light Company Customer Service Calls

11% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Florida Power And Light Company?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Need to pay bill no computer”
  • “Payment error”
  • “Power is shut off and I still had till the 29th to pay my bill”

Staff Question:

• “Need new service and keep service”
  • “New service”
  • “Start service”

Request for Information Question:

• “Elderly need to TALK not computer open account”
  • “Need to speak with a customer service person”
  • “Talk about my bill”

Account Question:

• “Account balance”
  • “To close an account”
  • “ACCOUNT PROBLEMS I NEED A LIVE BODY!”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Need to disconnect power”
  • “I sent paperwork for auto pay last month but got bill again this month. Signed up on line and said I was now on auto pay. But it does not show that on my account.”
  • “Reconnect power”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Someone sent email canceling my account”
  • “Want to cancel budget plan for 7278 swan aven hobe sound fla”
  • “I want to cancel the surge protection policy for my bill”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “To change account info”
  • “Change”
  • “Change auto pay”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I never received my deposit”
  • “I haven't received a bill yet”
  • “Have not received a bill in 2 months for 211 South Cove Lane, Panama City Florida 32401”

Refund Question:

• “Refund check outdated”
  • “I need another refund check issued because the one you already issued has expired!”
  • “Asking for refund deposit”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Site won't accept payment”
  • “Application for Power request”
  • “Website account issue”

Cards Question:

• “Used the wrong credit card to make a payment”
  • “To change credit card”
  • “Do you take the humana visa card for payments”

Employment Question:

• “Remove meter for a demolition job”
  • “I get paid on Friday and need to arrange payment for 11/11.”
  • “I had an extension due on November 2nd which was yesterdayI used to get paid on the first of the monthAnd they have changed it until the 3rd which is todayI will be paying my bill todayI do not want a interruption in service it will be paid today”

Other Question:

• “Want to know when the last time I had an energy survey done”
  • “Heard a loud bang then lights went out”
  • “Trees need to cut”

Compare Florida Power And Light Company To

Duke Energy
580 reviews
1.8
Gulf Power
119 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about Florida Power And Light Company? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup