Florida Power and Light Company - FPL THE WORST COMPAY EVER
In August 2014 I had a problem with the power line in my building , and it cause me a lot of damage , the way it's start is the light goes so bright and then dim right a way it called fluctuations of power , and we find out there was a smoke and some clicking nose coming from the wall and 90% of my Apliances stop working immediately I call 911 ,fireman came quick did a theroll check luckily no major fire in the building exept the outlet witch we had the smoke came from... so I didn't think it's the FPL problem so far ,so I call an electrician to come and do some repair and it was a week end and it is very hard to find one even though I was willing to pay extra charge because of the emergency no one was available , so I had to wait antill Monday , by theway when the fireman were here I was on phone with FPL explaining what happened and they couldn't figure out what is going on...so from that point all my Apliances in the building has stop working and I have a 4 plex so me and my tenant can't use any of that, at that point I was happy that thank god there is no fire in the building ...so I shut off he breaker for the circuit were the smoke came from thinking ok Monday it will be fixed but no luck same problem and I don't know what to do , so next day I called FPL and I told them this problem it can't be happening to hole building because I have four separated miter for each apt so it must be something from outside...2 hours later they send someone to check and guess what ...there was the problem , they find one of the cable coming from outside was diconnected witch is the neutral cable so I had 2 hot wire coming in only and no neutral to balance it up, the FPL guy did something but it didn't fixe the problem then he called the office and they send 2 big truck withe hole crew working in the dark till 10 pm , they find the problem fixed and stated It was there fault not mine ,because what happened is the outside pole is very old build since 1966 is leaning to the side and. That. What cause the neutral cable to get loose ...
Now. Here is the other Story with FPL ...I file a claim for compensation for my losses witch is 4 microwaves over the range , one Double oven,2 ranges ,fridge, washer machine ,and 5 power surge protecting all the tv's ,and $1000 bill from the electrican to fixe and rewire some circuit inside...my damage was estimated about $10,000 ,
After 3 months back and forth with FPL and arguing they compensate me with less then $2,500 for everything ,and they borked down like this ,payed the electrican work $1,000 and $1,500 for the rest saying due to the age of the Apliances they are under apriciated %80 ( by theway they send a technician to *** to damage on all tha Apliances )...
So now I had to buy a new Apliances that is going to cost me a fortune ($10,000) because that was the final answer from them...I always pay my FPL bill on time but they still screwing me ...
I don't know if anybody had this problem like this and get justice let me know...
Thank you all
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Compensation Claim
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just got home after a vacation only to be greeted by our Japanese Garden totally trashed by tree limbs. FPL (Florida Power and Light) contractors completely gutted our beautiful 100..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "Went for trim. Hair butt length. Girl screwed up and manager had to fix. Now my hair is shoulder length, i cried during the fix. I am tramatized by this...."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."
- "I purchased a bonded leather sofa as well as a 3 year extended warranty. The salesman assured me everything would be covered so i spent $200 more so as to..."