In August 2014 I had a problem with the power line in my building , and it cause me a lot of damage , the way it's start is the light goes so bright and then dim right a way it called fluctuations of power , and we find out there was a smoke and some clicking nose coming from the wall and 90% of my Apliances stop working immediately I call 911 ,fireman came quick did a theroll check luckily no major fire in the building exept the outlet witch we had the smoke came from... so I didn't think it's the FPL problem so far ,so I call an electrician to come and do some repair and it was a week end and it is very hard to find one even though I was willing to pay extra charge because of the emergency no one was available , so I had to wait antill Monday , by theway when the fireman were here I was on phone with FPL explaining what happened and they couldn't figure out what is going on...so from that point all my Apliances in the building has stop working and I have a 4 plex so me and my tenant can't use any of that, at that point I was happy that thank god there is no fire in the building ...so I shut off he breaker for the circuit were the smoke came from thinking ok Monday it will be fixed but no luck same problem and I don't know what to do , so next day I called FPL and I told them this problem it can't be happening to hole building because I have four separated miter for each apt so it must be something from outside...2 hours later they send someone to check and guess what ...there was the problem , they find one of the cable coming from outside was diconnected witch is the neutral cable so I had 2 hot wire coming in only and no neutral to balance it up, the FPL guy did something but it didn't fixe the problem then he called the office and they send 2 big truck withe hole crew working in the dark till 10 pm , they find the problem fixed and stated It was there fault not mine ,because what happened is the outside pole is very old build since 1966 is leaning to the side and. That. What cause the neutral cable to get loose ...
Now. Here is the other Story with FPL ...I file a claim for compensation for my losses witch is 4 microwaves over the range , one Double oven,2 ranges ,fridge, washer machine ,and 5 power surge protecting all the tv's ,and $1000 bill from the electrican to fixe and rewire some circuit inside...my damage was estimated about $10,000 ,
After 3 months back and forth with FPL and arguing they compensate me with less then $2,500 for everything ,and they borked down like this ,payed the electrican work $1,000 and $1,500 for the rest saying due to the age of the Apliances they are under apriciated %80 ( by theway they send a technician to *** to damage on all tha Apliances )...
So now I had to buy a new Apliances that is going to cost me a fortune ($10,000) because that was the final answer from them...I always pay my FPL bill on time but they still screwing me ...
I don't know if anybody had this problem like this and get justice let me know...
Thank you all
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Compensation Claim
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "Dear customer Relations Representative: April,4,2016 while I was cooking today using your product , Progresso Chicken Broth, a piece of black substance came pouring out of the box and into my sauce..."
- "On 1st April I've received an email with a 15% discount promo code" from Depositphotos" I have signed up and subscribed for 100 images per day which they charged me..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."