Florida, United States

Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made by one of FPL trained professional technicians, is what ruined this entire meter socket. Sadly, this meter socket had to be repaired at our customers expense.

Look at the photo closely. I especially like the red zip ties that are attached to the wiring. What the H?!! I guess that when those zip ties burn off it would be a clear indication that more electrical tape needs to be applied.

Good job, FPL!

Review about: Fpl Repair Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Florida Power and Light Company?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Zerowater - Research, Research, Research Zerowater "I can't emphasize enough taking due diligence in researching before investing in the ongoing costs associated with these products. Case-in-point; my house contains two whole house filters 10microns & 5microns..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Sheetz Bad K-1 Kerosene Sheetz "On August 29th 2014 I bought $125 of K-1 Kerosene for my indoor Kerosene heaters to start getting ready for winter.I had just put new wicks in my 3 heaters..." Read more Florida Power and Light Company - FPL tree trimmers trash my Japanese garden Florida Power and Light Company "Just got home after a vacation only to be greeted by our Japanese Garden totally trashed by tree limbs. FPL (Florida Power and Light) contractors completely gutted our beautiful 100..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more ASICS PATRIOT 7 Asics "Bought a pair from Zalora an online store. I had used almost all brands i.e. Puma, Adidas, Nike and Onitsuka (your sister company) and were happy with them since they..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more